SOLYTIC ACQUIRES SUNTROL
Suntrol will continue to stay online and free of charge.
The solar monitoring company Solytic from Berlin, Germany, will officially take over the Suntrol Portal on March 8th 2019.
→ more informations
IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN CASE OF MISSING YIELD DATA
Since 24.05.18 many assets are affected by a failure of the yield visualization. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the repeated failures. However, we would like to ask for your continued patience. The Suntrol Portal is a free service because we want to continue to provide you and your customers. We are working on it, even if unfortunately with limited means at the moment.
You will find here help for typical technical problems:
- NO REVENUE DATA SINCE 24. OR 25.05.2018 with Suntrol STL/SolarLog, SunPac LiOn, Suntrol eManager, Kostal PIKO:
Are yield data up to this date displayed for the asset? -> You do not have to become active!
The yield data is transferred to the portal, but they will no longer displayed in the portal. We are working on troubleshooting.
- NO YIELD DATA SINCE A DATE BEFORE 24.05.2018
- With Kostal PIKO inverter (without external data logger):
Please restart the inverter.
(Disconnect AC and DC side, switch on again after 15 minutes. Missing yield data are usually reloaded in the portal with a slight delay).
- With SunPac LiOn and Suntrol eManager:
- Battery data is not displayed in the portal -> Restart all devices (eManager, battery, Internet router). Before switching on, wait a few minutes, so that internal capacitors have completely discharged.
- Battery does not charge/discharge: Please contact the technical support of the storage supplier sonnen GmbH: +49 8304 92933 444 (sonnen GmbH may have to update the battery software via online update).
- Network connection:
In general, please make sure that the network connection between the devices via the Internet router works and, if necessary, via WLAN or Powerline adapters connected between them.
Suntrol mobile app & email notifications:
We have to deactivate this service for the time being due to changed data protection requirements. We hope to be able to offer you both soon again in the usual quality.